„Sterility is the standard„
Lobe / earlobe – PLN 80
Helix – PLN 120
Flat – PLN 120
Forward helix – PLN 120
Industrial – PLN 120
Conch – PLN 120
Daith – PLN 120
Rook – PLN 120
Anti Tragus – 120 PLN
Tragus – 120 zlotys
Snug – PLN 120
Bridge – PLN 120
Brew – 120 PLN
Labret / wagra – PLN 120
Vertical labret – PLN 120
Monroe / medusa – PLN 120
Language – PLN 120
Smiley – PLN 120
Nostril – PLN 120
Septum – PLN 120
Navel – PLN 120
Nipple – 120 PLN
Tunnel – 150 PLN
Microdermal – 150 PLN
Surface bar – PLN 150
The price includes a high-quality titanium earring that does not cause allergies. Most piercings in our studio include the cost of jewelry replacement after the healing process is completed.
The time for replacement is 12 months.
The cost of earrings:
Gold / black titanium – PLN 20-40
Dermal caps – from PLN 30
Navel – PLN 50
Labrety / Clustery – from PLN 55
Opals – from 35 PLN
Clicery / Rings – PLN 30
Overlay for resonance – 5 PLN
Vouchers – any amount
Consultation of an earring made in another studio – PLN 50
Consultation / replacement of the earring made at our place – PLN 0
Buying a ball – PLN 10
Removal of microdermal – 50 PLN
Removal of the surface bar – PLN 50
The price includes a high-quality titanium earring that does not cause allergies. Most of the piercings made in our studio include the cost of replacing the jewelry after the healing process is completed.
Remember that you need to make an appointment to replace the earring, we want to be sure that your dream earring will be currently available in our studio.
1. Remember to maintain general hygiene of the pierced place: rinse regularly, touch only with clean hands, and do not allow other people to touch the pierced place.
2. Wash the pierced area 2-3 times a day preferably with a solution of saline or sea salt thoroughly removing the secretion coming out of the piercing channel. „Dentosept” is recommended for the care of oral piercings.
3. Do not use spirit, hydrogen peroxide or gentian to wash the pierced areas.
4. Do not sunbath and sun tanning during healing.
5. It is advisable to avoid any activities that may lead to displacement or tearing of the piercing. Avoid clothes, belts with a large buckle (navel) and jewelry that can pinch or get caught on the earring and puncture site.
6. Do not apply any cosmetics or perfumes to the puncture site.
7. Avoid saunas, swimming in pools, lakes and seas, and for healing, choose a shower instead of long baths.
8. During healing, take care of a healthy lifestyle, eat a healthy diet, give up stimulants such as alcohol or cigarettes.
9. From time to time, with clean hands, check that the balls are tight.
10. Remember that the healing time of most pierces is 8-12 weeks, with the exception of: smiley, language, septum (the healing time of these piercings is about 4-6 weeks).
11. During the entire healing period, do not pull the earring out of the piercing channel.
12. To care for the puncture site, do not use a product other than the one recommended by the piercer.
13. Most piercings made in our studio (except for standard ear lobe piercings) include the cost of replacing the jewelry with a shorter one.
14. Remember that you need to make an appointment for jewelry exchange.
15. In case of doubt or improper healing, contact your piercer.